ELITE RUNNER PROGRAM
UTMB events reserve entry places for elite runners, based on their UTMB performance index. The events hold a limited number of complimentary and discounted entries based on event capacity.
Elite Entry Request Criteria:
For more information around Elite qualifications, please visit the link below:
Free Elite entries cannot be guaranteed in the following circumstances and are subject to the Event's discretion.
- For races that are sold out
- For registrations that are closed
- Less than 30 days before the event
- If an event has two races in the same category, only the finals qualifier races gives free entries.
- Free registration criteria do not apply to 20K races.
Entry requests must be submitted prior to August 28th, 2024 for consideration.
Runners who meet the performance criteria may request entry through the Elite Entry Request process outlined below.
In return, if entry is granted, Elite runners agree to:
- Be present at any press conferences and official ceremonies to which they are invited.
- Be present at prize ceremonies if it concerns them.
- Accept to carry a GPS tracker, supplied by the organization at the start of the race, throughout the totality of the race; then to return this tag at the end of their race.
- Be present at the start line no later than 20 minutes before the start of the event.
- Publish at least (1) post to their public Social Networks indicating their participation, tagging the specific event social handle.
Please reach out to Eliteregistration@ironman.com with any questions regarding the Elite Runner Program.