Race Date: September 28-29, 2024 | Event Location: Whistler Blackcomb Ski Resort
Distances: 100K, 50K, 25K | Runner Check-In: September 27, 2024
2024 Registration Fees
|100K||$285 CAD||September 28, 2024|
|100K UTMB Cares Charity Entry||$698 CAD||September 28, 2024|
|50K||$195 CAD||September 28, 2024|
|50K UTMB Cares Charity Entry||$498 CAD||September 28, 2024|
|25K||$125 CAD||September 29, 2024|
|25K UTMB Cares Charity Entry||$298 CAD||September 29, 2024|
*Prices subject to change. Additional fees may apply.
Registration fee covers the race, services and finisher gifts at the Ultra Trail Whistler by UTMB
- Registration packet for all distances
- Finisher medals for 21K and 50K
- A special gift for the 100K finishers
- Race t-shirt
- Unique awards in each distance will be given at the award ceremony)
- All the services provided on the course (food and drinks on the aid stations, timing services, medical service, transportation (when dropping from the race)
- Delicious and well-deserved meal after the race to help you recover faster
- Registration and local vendor services on site
Withdrawal Options: This registration is non-refundable and non-transferable. All deferral requests will be honored until August 29, 2024, regardless of the reason for deferral. The deferral may only be used once. To submit a deferral request, please contact email@example.com.
- Runners who register within 50 days prior to Race Day will not have race materials personalized (name on merchandise apparel and name on race bib).
- Runners must be at least 18 years old to participate in the 100k and 50k, and 16 years old to participate in the 25k.
- The registration prices listed do not include the Active.com processing fee.
- There is NO RACE DAY REGISTRATION.
- Online Registration Closes: Sunday, September 22, 2024, at 11:59 pm ET or until the races are sold out.
- We will take onsite registrations at the Expo for any open distances.
- Distance changes are subject to availability. Please reach out to the event inbox to inquire.
- Distance change requests can be made via email up to 45 days prior to the event. After the 45-day deadline, all distance changes must be completed at the event expo when picking up your bib. There are no distance changes on race day.
- Reference the REGISTRATION FEE section on this page for the withdrawal policy.
- For questions, please reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org.
THE ROAD TO UTMB
Ultra Trail Whistler by UTMB is the start towards your quest to the UTMB World Series Finals in Chamonix, the mythic Dacia UTMB Mont-Blanc, the holy grail of trail running in the heart of the Alps, set on the three key distances: OCC (50K), CCC® (100K) and UTMB® (100M), the pinnacle trail running event.
As a UTMB World Series Event, the Top 3 female and Top 3 male runners of the 100K, 50K at Whistler gain automatic qualification to the CCC and OCC races, respectively.
All finishers of the Ultra Trail Whistler by UTMB collect Running Stones that can be applied to the Dacia UTMB Mont-Blanc draw. To be eligible for the lottery, runners need to have a least one Running Stone and a valid UTMB Index.
EQUAL RIGHTS AND OPPORTUNITIES
UTMB strongly believes in equal rights and opportunities for all members of the trail-running community. We are in the process of building inclusion and diversity policies on gender, race, age, social class and more. We endeavour to grow and continue to evolve the sport and to make UTMB World Series welcoming for each athlete.
You will automatically receive a registration confirmation e-mail from our registration partner, Active.
Your age group category for the event you registered for will be reflective of your age as of December 31 of the event year.
Your name, and the names of other starters will be searchable on UTMB Live prior to your race.
Online registrations are synced to our database within 24 hours. You can login to check your registration status, below:
Images courtesy of Tourism Whistler, photographed by Justa Jeskova, Mike Crane, Clint Trahan, Gary Fattal.